Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Matt, can you post directions on how to request promo cards with preorders?

Thought it would be nice to have directions on requesting promo cards with heroes unite preorders so people don't have to search through all threads on here and boardgamegeek.com to find your posts. Also, is it just martian manhunter you can get in addition to starfire or is felix faust an option as well?

After placing a pre-order for Heroes Unite, open a ticket at:

http://cryptozoic.kayako.com/

with your order number and make a request for a Martian Manhunter. Then we'll ship it with your HU game. But supplies are limited. When pre-orders have ended, this offer ends as well.
    Felix Faust is not available in this manner, as they are all in prize kits at Alliance. Have a store set up a DC event and they can get them.
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 03-25-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Felix Faust is not available in this manner, as they are all in prize kits at Alliance. Have a store set up a DC event and they can get them.
    They can maybe get them. Plenty of stores that set up events were unable to get the kits from Alliance as supplies were so limited. This was extremely off-putting as a consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Ths store I normally play games at had an event scheduled but did not get a prize kit and has not yet rescheduled and event. There is a newer store that deals mostly in trading cards and comics wanting to get into gaming. They are trying out heroclix and a few other things at the moment. They only have a diamond account. Is the kit available through diamond also? Is there some kind of demo kit or something they could get to drum up interest in the game?

It is only available through Alliance. The kits will be available again in a couple of weeks.
    They can contact Alliance even if they usually go through Diamond.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Does this apply for orders outside of the crytozoic store? Say for example I pre-order from Amazon or Coolstuffinc.com and I don't get a promo can I do this method?

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanRabbi View Post
    Does this apply for orders outside of the crytozoic store? Say for example I pre-order from Amazon or Coolstuffinc.com and I don't get a promo can I do this method?
    No, sorry.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Dime:

There is a Brother Blood promo? I havent seen ANY mention of that before.

Quote Originally Posted by kmonarq7 View Post
    Dime:

There is a Brother Blood promo? I havent seen ANY mention of that before.
    Brother Blood is not a promo. He comes in the Heroes Unite box.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game