Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game looks pretty amazing.

Game looks pretty amazing.

It looks like it has a lot of potential and the lore was really interesting so I went ahead and did the SlackerBacker. I know I'm supposed to wait up to 72 hours, but Im super excited. I'm looking forward to getting STOMPED on by you guys. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tyndles View Post
    It looks like it has a lot of potential and the lore was really interesting so I went ahead and did the SlackerBacker. I know I'm supposed to wait up to 72 hours, but Im super excited. I'm looking forward to getting STOMPED on by you guys. lol
    Welcome! Hex is pretty great, you'll have plenty of fun. But don't worry, getting stomped is the best way to learn! Plus, people in the Strategy / Deckbuilding sub are pretty friendly if you want a few opinions on a deck you're working on.
    Keep name is Essq

Thanks a lot! I just have to wait up to 48 more hours. I really liked Magic: The Gathering back in the day and this game seems to take a lot of the things I liked about it and adds some really neat stuff. Tried Hearthstone and it's pretty cool, but the mana system was a little weird, but Hex seems awesome.

Thanks a lot! I just have to wait up to 48 more hours. I really liked Magic: The Gathering back in the day and this game seems to take a lot of the things I liked about it and adds some really neat stuff. Tried Hearthstone and it's pretty cool, but the mana system was a little weird, but Hex seems awesome.
    I think that's how a lot of us here feel. I was a big fan of magic back around highschool, but after that kinda lost touch with it. Hex brings back the nostalgia of that era, while also being convenient for the semi-adult (or legit-adult) lifestyle!
    Keep name is Essq

Welcome to the world of Hex...it is awesome!

check out hex.tcgbrowser.com
    www.hextcgpro.com

Both have great info to help get you started.
    Welcome Aboard!
    Last edited by FlyingMeatchip; 01-26-2014 at 02:39 AM.

Coming up on two days. C'mon you guys!

Coming up on two days. C'mon you guys!
    Not really. You backed late Saturday (assuming you posted just after you backed) - 2-3 business days is Tuesday or Wednesday.

Look me up when you get in though and we can play a few games!
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."