Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Hex TCG App for iOS

Unofficial Hex TCG App for iOS - RELEASED!

Current version on iTunes
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hex-...824312242?mt=8

Hex TCG Card Database is the unofficial card database for Cryptozoic's Hex: Shards of Fate - the Digital Trading Card Game (dTCG). Find all the cards in an easy and quick way on your iOS Device!

Features:
    - All cards and art from the hex client
    - Card list with search
    - Deck editor
    - Built-in auto update for card data

Notice that the last one is an option, which you can disable if you want to make sure to not use data while using the app.

Currently working on
    - Advanced filter options
    Last edited by Kroan; 04-08-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

Hey man, congrats! I can't test it personally, but I know some people who can and will see if they can give some feedback. Doesn't look half bad in those screens though, nicely done.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Thanks man. All feedback is of course more than welcome!

Looks awesome, can't wait to download it when it releases.

Nice one Kroan (and Colin) looking forward to it! I know I developed the Android app but I'm actually an iPhone user (have an Android tablet), so I'm looking forward to this!

Thanks Chatxtreme. Again, if you have any feedback once it's released, i'm open for it!

Small update from my side. I was unable to use my current email address for the Developer Account, since it has been previously linked to another organization. So I had to make a new account and awaiting now approval of the development account. As soon as that's happened (within 24h) I should be able to submit the first version to the AppStore and than it takes 3-5 days before it is approved

You guys are the epitomy of awesome community members. I will be looking forward to trying it out. Did you happen to make a native iPad version? I think it has a real chance to shine in that format (as one day the game itself will) =).

Again, awesome news from awesome people!
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

An iPad version has crossed my mind, but for now you'll have to do with a (2x) version of the iPhone. The "problem" with an iPad version is that at some point it will be less useful b/c of Hex's own tablet version.

Allright after a lot of calling back and forth with Apple, my developer account was finally activated and I just finished uploading the first version. Expect it to hit somwhere at the end of the week. I'll start working on the first update right away, which includes filtering and deck building.

I also made a final quick change to the search, which now searches not only by name, but also by type, subtype and gametext. So for example you can search for any card actually saying "human"

Good to hear! I was getting jelly of the Android users, and all this fanfare about their app. I'll check it out as soon as it's publicly available.
    "The tyrannous and bloody deed is done,
    The most arch deed of piteous massacre
    That ever yet this land was guilty of."
    --William Shakespeare, Richard III