Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Beta but no PvE?

Its Beta but no PvE?

So im still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this game is in Beta but none of their PvE content is available...I understand the PvP attraction to this game but that is not what caught my eye and im sure i am not the only one...does anyone have any idea on an ETA of when it will be put into Beta?

Quote Originally Posted by teweller View Post
    So im still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this game is in Beta but none of their PvE content is available...I understand the PvP attraction to this game but that is not what caught my eye and im sure i am not the only one...does anyone have any idea on an ETA of when it will be put into Beta?
    The official word, when last we heard, was 'in open beta'. This has been a known fact for a long time, that PvE wouldn't arrive until much later, and CZE has assured us that they are pushing it up, rather than holding it for release.

So the disappointment is understandable, but it shouldn't be too long now. (Open beta has been estimated to be a month away.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

As far as i know PvE is projected to launch with Open Beta, the closed beta is PVP only to test server loads mostly and the features like AH and trade that will becoming in Closed beta shortly...

and welcome to forums

Xenavier beat me to it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    So the disappointment is understandable, but it shouldn't be too long now. (Open beta has been estimated to be a month away.)
    Do you happen to have a source for that? Not saying I don't believe you I would just like to read more.

Quote Originally Posted by teweller View Post
    Nope. They have not said, and they have not given out ETAs for other things that are either missing or down at the moment, so I would not expect one for this either.

HexRex has been talking in game about projected features in regards to time frames...

AH/Trade roughly a month from now... and PvE will be part of Open Beta, not in Closed...

not sure if there is any post anywhere by CZE on it

teweller, PvE content is something we're mostly all looking forward to, you're not alone. CZE's focus up to now has been to get the core game mechanics solidified and to get the real-money systems functioning. This doesn't mean they haven't been working on PvE and if you read Cory Jones' latest blog post, you'll see what the plans are for PvE content while the game is in beta. Hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectblue View Post
    Do you happen to have a source for that? Not saying I don't believe you I would just like to read more.
    Most of the discussions happened in client, so I can't think of any links I could provide. But I want to stress that they have been intentionally vague, and for good reason. They want these things to happen in a specific order and a specific time, but that doesn't always work.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Make sure you take all these dates that have been given out with a huge grain of salt. Things have a tendency to get delayed and the recent track record with hitting these ETAs has not been good.