Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hex at Gencon?

Hex at Gencon?

The Gencon event listings opened up tonight and Hex is noticeably absent. Any plans for a Hex event again this year?

Oh, it'll be there.

Events get added to those listings every day between now and GenCon.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Just looked up the dates. That's the weekend of my best friend's wedding, so I WON'T be there. Maybe next year.

I'll be there, what more could you ask for!
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    Oh, it'll be there.

Events get added to those listings every day between now and GenCon.
    Glad to hear it. Bring a chair this time just in case Colin. My back can't stand watching you stand there for 6 hours again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    I'll be there, what more could you ask for!

The release of Hex (PvE and PvP) with all of the features on Yoss's list implemented and no major bugs. A party for everyone on Cory's new private jet, bought with a small fraction of the profits from the 10 million player Open Beta.

But you being there is nice too.

Meh, that other stuff sounds crap. I'd hate to skip all this exciting beta drama!
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Refugee View Post
    Glad to hear it. Bring a chair this time just in case Colin. My back can't stand watching you stand there for 6 hours again.
    No chance I'm doing that again! :P That was madness. Good conversations though while we waited.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Some day, I will manage to make a trip to a convention. My nerd pilgrimage. I have been remiss, my whole life. Before I die, I will see Mecca.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Currently planning my first ever Gencon (or anything-con, really) trip this summer. Looking forward to meeting everyone there!!