Thread: My biggest Issue - reconnecting

Master Theorycrafter

My biggest Issue - reconnecting

This isn't a bug report thread, this is just me hoping to get a message to the developers.

I have lost a draft now twice because of disconnections/game crashes.
    I actually disconnect many times, sometimes I manage to get back in the tourney/game, sometimes I don't.
    Even if I can report and hope to get something back it's really depressing to not get to play your deck.
    I also don't know if it's even worth reporting a draft I was disconnected from mid-way and did get some packs.

Anyhow, I really love the game, but this is for me the most annoying part of the beta.
    I would be gratefull if reconnection gets some love in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRoger View Post
    This isn't a bug report thread, this is just me hoping to get a message to the developers.

I have lost a draft now twice because of disconnections/game crashes.
    I actually disconnect many times, sometimes I manage to get back in the tourney/game, sometimes I don't.
    Even if I can report and hope to get something back it's really depressing to not get to play your deck.
    I also don't know if it's even worth reporting a draft I was disconnected from mid-way and did get some packs.

Anyhow, I really love the game, but this is for me the most annoying part of the beta.
    I would be gratefull if reconnection gets some love in the near future.
    They've already stated that it's their number one priority - it's coming soon.

Personally, I've had zero game crashes ever. And, the one time I've been DC'd in the ~30 drafts I've done in the past 4 days it was definitely my issue (internet provider outage).
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

I crashed (memory leak, I think) and re launched the game. I did not reconnect.

I closed the re-re-launched the game. This time I did reconnect.

So if it doesn't work the first time, try again, would be my advice.

And if you do lose drafts due to getting disconnected I'd advise submitting a ticket.

Calm down, it's beta

Veteran Gladiator
    Just happened to me 2 times in a row, never had problem with it before in beta or late alpha.

I got to relog fast, one time but it didnt get me back to the draft - Just hope they give me a new ticket.

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by bojanglesz View Post
    Calm down, it's beta
    I am calm, and I am deffinetally going to keep drafting.
    Just want to be heard

Also nice to hear they said it's on top of their list, did not remmember hearing that.
    p.s. I've just received the mail for one of the drafts I got dc'd from and I got 5 boosters?
    Maybe everyone got dc'd from it lol?