Thread: I love this game and the people!!!

I love this game and the people!!!

I have played ~13 beta drafts and am enjoying the hec out of this game! I joined this game for pve so this drafting is icing on the cake. Now to the point of the post.

I drafted a mono blue dwarf robot volcannon deck that I gave a 40/60 chance of winning. My first opponent had a very nice controlish type deck (conflicted my eldritch dreamer and reverted my ingenuity engine! Ouch!) and we ended up going to three games after a very clicky 2nd volcannon game. I was lucky enough to Mulligan to a rushy opening hand and was going to be able to win but the catch was I had 12 seconds on my clock and my turn might have timed out. My opponent said, "You got me, I will concede so you for sure get the win.".

Now holy moly.....how awesome is that! Story ends with me winning the tournament but it is because of the kindness of my opponent that I did. Now I used to play some other game not to be named here and that kind of thing never happened. I love this game and the people playing it! This may not have needed its own post but I wanted to spread some positivity! Hex!!!!!

I like this story, and it is awesome the guy bowed out when he had absolutely no reason to do so.

Great story and the same kind of reasons I am here!

That IS a good story. Care to share the guys name?

I love the generosity from some in this community.

I am going to ask the player if they are OK with me sharing their name on the forums.