Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would be interested in an Open Beta run of The Chalice of Hues?

Gigantisaur

Question Who would be interested in an Open Beta run of The Chalice of Hues?

Hi guys!

Some of you may have heard of that PvEbP dungeon event called the Chalice of Hues.

We have been asked to do this again, and we might (in August?). In order to do this, I'd like to know who would be interested in participating.

Update: We are calling up all interested DMs in joining us. If you are not a member of TUC already, we have established a "Honored Guest" status for our guild website.

Please contact me first for details, then (assuming my approval) please register on our website to become a "member", but ask for Honored Guest status.
    Last edited by AstaSyneri; 07-28-2014 at 12:35 AM.
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

I'm up...

for it.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    - Dinner & Drafts

I'd be willing to jump in this time. I didn't have nearly enough cards (or time!) last time around, but I should be up for it around August.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Still interested. Didn't get around to enlisting in a team last time.

I might put my hat in for this. Depends on how many EU teams have spots open at the time.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Im up for it, EU as well

Time Bug
    presume it is still ardent only champs, my dark queen Uzume would be displeased if i sided with the ardent scum