Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hex extends the month of November!!!!

Hex extends the month of November!!!!

So there'a a November 32 now?

Good to know.

Also I could really use access to this month extending technology for my own projects any chance of it being made available for community use?

Sarcasm and humor appreciated. But read the post. It's intentional. =)
    IGN - Victory
    Guild Master Backer:
    http://i.imgur.com/W8LAtLe.png

Quote Originally Posted by vickrpg View Post
    Sarcasm and humor appreciated. But read the post. It's intentional. =)
    Why would you assume I din't read the post?

The post explains that they wanted to release in November but couldn't so they made up November 32 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewing View Post
    Also I could really use access to this month extending technology for my own projects any chance of it being made available for community use?
    That's what they've actually been working on since the KS ended!

And, an update at ~10am PST! Satan's running around pelting folks with snowballs...

On a more serious note... Set 2!!! The book!!!! Broken Ape AA!!!! Much, much, joy.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

No negativity intended, but since you asked "So there'a a November 32 now?" I inferred that since you were (very amusingly) pointing out that there is no November 32nd, and thus that you didn't read the line that explained it. Not an unreasonable assumption, I think, but an assumption nevertheless. Apologies.
    My own comment had an ommited "if you" and was not intended to say "yo, go read the post" but "If you read the post, you can see it's intentional"
    but enough of that...

I think I'll use this technology to change my birthday to January 254th.
    IGN - Victory
    Guild Master Backer:
    http://i.imgur.com/W8LAtLe.png

Veteran Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    On a more serious note... Set 2!!! The book!!!! Broken Ape AA!!!! Much, much, joy.
    the ape i'm happy about, but i'm more interested in the darkspire punisher. that artwork is stunning to me. I really hope that it gets an EA version and I can see more of the outfit. I would have no issues trying to cosplay that. My beard isn't long enough, but that isn't as big of an issue. i think it would sit nicely next to my Ezio and Arno outfits. Still contemplating an Order 1886 outfit.

edit; looking at the outfit closer, i may be able to pull it off, but, there are plenty of characters in hex that i would have fun making the outfit for.
    and now that i'm able to think straight after reading the announcement, that weekend should be interesting... gf's bday on sunday. /ponder
    Last edited by ksetrat; 11-14-2014 at 12:12 PM. Reason: i had the dumb

Need Set 3 release date.
    Soon™
    IGN - Mitthrawnuruodo
    One half of the "Frick and Frack of negativity".

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
    Need Set 3 release date.
    Hope you are kidding The set 2 announcement should keep us happy for quite a while, I had lost all hope!

Quote Originally Posted by ksetrat View Post
    I really hope that it gets an EA version and I can see more of the outfit.
    All cards have EA and foil options that you unlock by completing achievements and gaining enough xp through use. We don't have the full details of this system yet, but there's no reason to assume the AA cards work any differently.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
    Need Set 3 release date.
    You have the answer right in your signature :P
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King