Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Won My First Scheduled Sealed

Won My First Scheduled Sealed

The entire event was great, from start to finish.
    I ended up going 4-0 in matches, and I went 8-0 overall, never losing with my deck at all

Got really lucky during the deckbuilding phase, ending up with notably 1 Mastery of Time, 2 Eurig the Robomancers, 3 Murders, and other cards that definitely helped my deck.

BEST PART: My Round 4 Opponent and I were both (3-0), and I was kind of tired after having participated in the hextechs open earlier today too, so I offered him a split. He declined a split round 1, and I proceeded to defeat him. I again offered a split round 2, and he declined again. I proceeded to crush him 2-0.

When the tournament finished, this showed up:

In conclusion, as a new HEX player who joined 2 weeks ago and proceeded to buy plat, this occurrence really made me feel great about the game

Sorry If I shouldn't be posting here but I"m just ecstatic!

That's fantastic, welcome to the game =)
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Gigantisaur
    THE GODS OF RNG FAVOR THOSE WHOM APPLY THEMSELVES TO THE LESSER PLAYED FORMATS!!!

GOOD MOJO TO THE SEALED PLAYERS!!!

Seriously though, I think there's a modifier for doing cool things like sealed....something in my confirmation biased gut knows that CZE is giving you the sealed-bro-fist-bump.

WOW!!! ...and you got a primal as a topper to the 13x packs and 2x legends. What a day--Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
    THE GODS OF RNG FAVOR THOSE WHOM APPLY THEMSELVES TO THE LESSER PLAYED FORMATS!!!

GOOD MOJO TO THE SEALED PLAYERS!!!

Seriously though, I think there's a modifier for doing cool things like sealed....something in my confirmation biased gut knows that CZE is giving you the sealed-bro-fist-bump.
    /sealed-bro-fist-bump

congrats, both on the win and getting to play a scheduled sealed event other than VIP. I have yet to do either when it comes to sealed :-) I hoping that as we get more players this will fire off more often.

Amazing results for an amazing pool you've got there
    Enjoy the mountain top of glory, and remember the rays of the shining sun for when the fortune frowns upon you momentarily, may the memories of your glorious victories warm you in the winter of undeserved defeats!

Veteran Gladiator
    Gratz, nice win. But also an amazing pool of cards