Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so any news

so any news

So its been a wile from the last pve post iv made.and wanted to know if any updated news has been given out about arena date.been away from hex from that time because there still nothing for me to do ingame .................

few things would be nice to know is how much or little is down with arena as of right now?
    are we still looking at a dec date or jan /feb waiting as much as i can but its starting to get old fast with no new info.?
    I still want to play this game sooooo much but aaaaaaaaaaaa the waiting is killing me lol.

something form someone that works for hex and can give a 100% answer and not just random people tossing out guesses.
    Would be nice to have facts and not vague answers would be nice.
    Last edited by Rajinsu; 12-15-2014 at 07:08 PM.

High Tomb Lord
    Till someone tells us my best guess is Jan or Late December
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Gigantisaur
    One of the devs stated the other day that once they were happy the Set 2 release was going smoothly (and imo it did indeed go smoothly, based on the weekend) there would be an update regarding Arena.
    If someone else can confirm that then that'd be great.

Also note that there were a fair few PvE cards that seemed to be in the Set 2 patch.
    Several of the existing WoF reward PvE cards now have card images and descriptions in the Card Manager in-game.

So, yeah, fingers crossed we'll have some news, possibly this week? However, I'd say some form of PvE is almost certainly not going to hit this year though, unless there's a surprise Arena patch in the next week?!

On a related note, some info on the AI progress would be great too.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    No one from Hex Ent is going to reply on this post with a '100% answer'. They'll communicate via the weekly update.
    http://file3.guildlaunch.net/319924/...etonbanner.jpg
    Murder Inc. - Strong PvP / PvE - Professional Leadership
    www.murderinchex.guildlaunch.com
    Keepname: SaffaMikeR

I forget where I saw the answer, but the delay in Shattered Destiny's release did cause a corresponding delay in the Arena's release. That's official.

Speculation based on that: It's unlikely to come out this month but if they don't find any major bugs that force them to push the release back further January seems like a safeish bet.

Gigantisaur
    I am also expecting some information, I think its fairly close to being out, and when things are fairly close to being out, I think its reasonable to have more information, and in general feeding the staving fan.

Unfortunately I cannot give an update at this time. Yes, the date has slipped out of December. I hope to have more information to share in the near future.
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

TY at least i know now not to come back till some time in jan to look/ask agin hope to see arena soon.......

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    Unfortunately I cannot give an update at this time. Yes, the date has slipped out of December. I hope to have more information to share in the near future.
    Give us a bone to gnaw one - just one thing that already works (like somebody has played it on a development version) or one thing that just doesn't work yet.

"We give you more information when we can" is just... so.. un-christmassy! ;-)
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

Rock League Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    Give us a bone to gnaw one - just one thing that already works (like somebody has played it on a development version) or one thing that just doesn't work yet.

"We give you more information when we can" is just... so.. un-christmassy! ;-)
    a short "pve alpha footage" video would be nice
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-