Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Equipment? After redeeming code - still no equipment

Just wondering if its a fluke for my account. Please let me know what I can do? I tried the Gfakebacker code and still no equipment on my account.

Thanks,

Yeah, I didn't notice any change after redeeming it either.

After a relog, I see some extra plat, but no new equipment. Is that what the code is supposed to do?

[Deleted because I'm an idiot]
    Last edited by Swordil; 02-05-2015 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    Just wondering if its a fluke for my account. Please let me know what I can do? I tried the Gfakebacker code and still no equipment on my account.

Thanks,
    In that same boat - pretty sure I am meant to have more equipment than the few wheels of fate items that were on my account. The Platinum has hit but no equipment after several relogs.

You can actually un click show collected and use EVERY equipment in the game without actually having them. Just click and drag to equipment slot where item belongs

I got some extra equipment (Princess Victoria, Extinction Replicator's Gambit) I actually expected to get the Pack Raptor equipments for my Pack Raptor deck, but they were, sadly, missing.
    The Gamepedia Hex Wiki is always looking for more editors.
    Just go to any page you want to edit and press edit! If it's missing then you can add it.
    Check the Help Section to get started!
    (Optionally, you can make an account, but that's not even required!)

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    You can actually un click show collected and use EVERY equipment in the game without actually having them. Just click and drag to equipment slot where item belongs
    This works for me.

Time Bug
    whoops wrong thread
    Last edited by Bullus; 02-06-2015 at 06:05 AM.