Thread: HEX Update - Building Arena

HEX Update - Building Arena

by Shaqattaq

While you take a break from your battles, R&D’s Ryan Sutherland looks back on his first big task on the HEX team—the creation of the Arena decks.

https://hextcg.com/hex-update-building-arena/

Master of Gifs
    Thanks for the update, great to hear insight on the Arena dev process from Ryan, well done!

"VIP Next Weekend
    If you missed out on your chance to win alternate art Goremaster and Succulent Cluckadon last month, next weekend is your chance! "

Please always include dates.
    What constitutes "next weekend" or "next Saturday" is ambiguous in English. It's especially bad since you can't control when people will be reading that update.

Quote Originally Posted by jcalton View Post
    "VIP Next Weekend
    If you missed out on your chance to win alternate art Goremaster and Succulent Cluckadon last month, next weekend is your chance! "

Please always include dates.
    What constitutes "next weekend" or "next Saturday" is ambiguous in English. It's especially bad since you can't control when people will be reading that update.
    It isn't ambiguous. Regardless, +1 for clear date/times, because it prevents confusion.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Time Bug
    Really cool write up Ryan. Major props to you and Jason Zila (Jayzilla - Wild Rare Dinosaur 6/6 for 5, 4W Threshold, Skyguard?) for all the arena decks. I enjoy playing against the themes and feel like the Arena's going to soak up at least 30-40 hours over multiple playthroughs once the AI is up to scratch. I think my fave so far is the Wild Root Dancer Plant deck The Hero of Adamanth is pretty bonkers.

Cheers,

Chocmaw
    IGN: Chocmaw | The Unnamed Council | Twitter