Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Blue Wheel Petition

  1. #11
    Gigantisaur
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    987
    Absolutely YES to the animated Blue Wheel sleeve! We have been clamoring for that for what feels like years now!
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

    Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

  2. #12
    Rock League Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    868
    it should be handed out to each person who participated on at least 1 stress test tournament which crashed the servers
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz
    __________________________________________________

    -=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

  3. #13
    Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Throne room next to a Round Table
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by RCDv57 View Post
    Your claims are bold, as the yeti is old.
    The king has forgotten, his memory is rotten.
    There's cuteness for days, as stormcloud would say.
    My wheel is rolling, while your Yeti is drooling.

    Crashes are expected, so the wheel is rejected?
    While everything is breaking, the wheel is working.
    I'm tearing out my hair, how is that fair!

    Yes to the Blue! Yes to the Wheel!
    My skills can kill, you die no one cries, these rhymes are crimes!
    These wheels are spinning. Now start running.


    #NastyNecrotic
    The yeti is old? Like you, its just a baby.
    What's your obsession with circles? Trying to fit them into your wooden puzzle, maybe.
    Cuteness should be shared, your ravenous wanting of circle sleeves is but a bleating herd!

    You're living in an ivory tower, if all you can see are the clouds.
    I rule over the masses, and vocalize the will of the crowds!
    Your underworld evils know no bounds, If I had yeti sleeves I would use them all of the rounds!

    No to the Blue, No to the Wheel!
    Yes to the Yeti, No to your Raw Deal!

    With nothing left to say, I bid you and your petition to go away!

    #GirrafesAreOverrated #OutlawSoup

  4. #14
    If my vote counts for anything; Please no.


    Hex Price - For all your price information!

    Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

  5. #15
    Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Throne room next to a Round Table
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroan View Post
    If my vote counts for anything; Please no.
    The master of rock has spoken! :P

  6. #16
    Hey everybody, I though I'd chime in.
    And give my opinion, on whose rap is win.

    I vote yes to the sleeves, but please, on the rhyming.
    Try to stick to a rhythm, you need meter, and timing.

    One of you two is pretty good at this rap,
    the other one is quite frankly... not very good at sticking to rhythm making awkwardly long sentences that only rhyme at the end and that's crap.

    So please for the sake of all of your peers,
    and to prevent bleeding in all of our ears,
    Though yeti sleeves would be nice as well,
    You're ruining your case, with your rap from hell.
    IGN - Victory
    Guild Master Backer:
    http://i.imgur.com/W8LAtLe.png

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGabriel View Post
    The yeti is old? Like you, its just a baby.
    What's your obsession with circles? Trying to fit them into your wooden puzzle, maybe.
    Cuteness should be shared, your ravenous wanting of circle sleeves is but a bleating herd!

    You're living in an ivory tower, if all you can see are the clouds.
    I rule over the masses, and vocalize the will of the crowds!
    Your underworld evils know no bounds, If I had yeti sleeves I would use them all of the rounds!

    No to the Blue, No to the Wheel!
    Yes to the Yeti, No to your Raw Deal!

    With nothing left to say, I bid you and your petition to go away!

    #GirrafesAreOverrated #OutlawSoup
    Whats with all the Babies, it's driving me crazies.
    The king gives them praise, he can go on for days.
    One must wonder why, then you let out a sigh.
    "It is quite a bother, when dealing with the father!"

    My tower, gives me power,
    The fallen, are brawlin,
    The deal is sealed,
    And wheels are real!

    Your pleas are mild so take your child,
    and get out of town you stupid clown!

    Quote Originally Posted by vickrpg View Post
    So please for the sake of all of your peers,
    and to prevent bleeding in all of our ears,
    Though yeti sleeves would be nice as well,
    You're ruining your case, with your rap from hell.
    This makes me sad, I'm not that bad!
    But I can stop, and close up shop.
    If you make a deal, and get us the wheel.


    #NastyNecrotic

  8. #18
    Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Throne room next to a Round Table
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by vickrpg View Post

    One of you two is pretty good at this rap,
    the other one is quite frankly... not very good at sticking to rhythm making awkwardly long sentences that only rhyme at the end and that's crap.
    That argument is to your own disgrace, the only thing ruining my rhythm is your slow reading pace!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGabriel View Post
    That argument is to your own disgrace, the only thing ruining my rhythm is your slow reading pace!
    Not everybody can do this.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGabriel View Post
    That argument is to your own disgrace, the only thing ruining my rhythm is your slow reading pace!
    It's not about speed, and not about pace,
    You don't have to read verse as if it were a race.

    This thing called meter(metre), or a syllable count
    that regulates rhythm, length, or ammount

    a caesurae, stop can be short or be long,
    you can choose whichever, neither one is wrong.

    but it's common practice in rap or in poem,
    to keep them consistent so people will know 'em.

    Rappers do this by heart, they need no analysis,
    but for lots of people this can causes paralysis.

    Inconsistancy is bad, as it breaks you out
    It makes it hard to tell what you're rythm's about

    If you start 5,5, 7, you should and that way too,
    If then end with 13, well that just ain't coo'

    If there's music, background, base and a beat,
    you can break these rules, and it won't cause defeat

    but when you write things down, please keep it the same
    Or I'll bust out my lessons, and these are kinda lame.

    (faster)
    'cause it's all about the rythm and all about the flow, you can be like certain rappers and just let everything go, but if you analyze their rythm you'll find out and you'll know, that every single syllable is metered and thorough.

    Balance.
    Give it a chance.

    PS: Didn't mean to be harsh, you're really not "crap" but it was the only word that I could rhyme with rap.

    Quote Originally Posted by RCDv57 View Post
    This makes me sad, I'm not that bad!
    But I can stop, and close up shop.
    If you make a deal, and get us the wheel.
    Yours were so-so, I mean, they could be better
    but you don't have to follow my rules to the letter.

    But in just one thing I definitely agree,
    I want blue wheel sleeves. but also baby yeti.
    IGN - Victory
    Guild Master Backer:
    http://i.imgur.com/W8LAtLe.png

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •