Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a wild cup team? Post here.

Looking for a wild cup team? Post here.

So a lot of people don't have any friends, because they're antisocial or curmudgeonly. Many teams probably don't have a number of players divisible by 3, and will likely need one or two more. Make your desire to participate known! The deck constraints make throwing people together at the last minute a bit difficult, so get in early with your temporary team to secure a deck archetype you enjoy.

Once you have found a group please edit your post saying so. Also you should probably try to sell yourself a little, or you can just throw your name in a hat, and see if anyone wants you simply for a body.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Can I join you?
    Ceterum censeo gameforge couponem esse delendam

I'm looking for a couple of people that would like to group up or a guild looking for another member. I've participated in several of the community tournaments with average results. A recent addition to my family has limited my ability to deckbuild and playtest like I've wanted, but my availability has opened back up. I'm hoping to finish this Shard Cup season strong and start getting more competitive for future seasons.

My set 2 playset is nearly complete so I can fill whichever role is needed on the team and for play testing. I'm on most evenings (EST time zone) and weekends.

If you're interested feel free to message me here, in game, or on the Hex tcg Reddit. I use the same username for each of them.

Edit: I've found a team. Thanks!
    Last edited by fierock; 03-28-2015 at 05:20 PM.

I am looking for a team for this one. I'm in EST. My practice hours are nights after 10pm EDT and during the day from 12 to 4 EDT on SUN, MON, WED, and THURS. I have open availability on TUES, FRI, and SAT.

Many top 32 finishes in the HEXTCGPro Challenge series, took second place in the July '14 tournament and missed top 8 in march '14 by 1 place. I show up for practice and pull my weight. I make a good team mate.

Edit: found a team. Thanks!
    Last edited by TJTaylor; 03-24-2015 at 12:03 PM.

I have lots of Cards, and lots of Shards.
    In battle I am Mean, you want me on your Team.
    We'll fight Together, and win Forever.

Just check out this Deck, the arena it did Wreck.
    That's just a taste of my Power, the competition I will devour.
    Now imagine what I could Do, with the whole entire Zoo!

#NastyNecrotic
    IGN: Nemelex

EDIT: I put my own Team together.
    Last edited by RCDv57; 03-24-2015 at 08:47 PM.

I am also looking for playmates. Made it to top 8 in the sapphire cup.

/Fensale
    IGN: Fensale

I am looking for a team too. Also willing to practice with my team. Send me a PM if you are putting a team together or need a 3rd.

Its a tournament that uses a team-constructed format.
    Each team has three players, and all players share a 4 card limit across all of their decks.
    I'm thinking of putting a team together as I haven't gotten any offers as of yet.

http://fiveshards.com/the-dragonborn...ards-wild-cup/

Quote Originally Posted by RCDv57 View Post
    Its a tournament that uses a team-constructed format.
    Each team has three players, and all players share a 4 card limit across all of their decks.
    I'm thinking of putting a team together as I haven't gotten any offers as of yet.

http://fiveshards.com/the-dragonborn...ards-wild-cup/
    If youd have me, and if the tourney is at times I can be there, Id be willing to join a team