Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Psst...business deal for you

Psst...business deal for you

Deal is over. List of associates here: https://www.hextcg.com/charks-stash/. I send dust soon, okay?

Any gold you mail now, I keep. Is good deal for me.

----------------------

So… I sink you be looking to part vays vis some gold for precious Stardust, da? Vell, you come to right place. This dust fall off cart. I am villink to part vays vis little of my personal supply. Send 100 gold to HEXChark in ze mail, and name vill be entered for a chance at one of every kind of Startdust rarity. Send 200 gold and you increase your, shall I say, chances at getting Stardust. Go ahead, send much gold as you vant, I not judge.

If I is get 100.000 gold, I vill look in list of “associates” and select four individuals to receive ze precious cargo and all you is get to see spoiled card. If I is get 200.000 gold, number of lucky associates increase to eight….and so on. Ve see. Because of little time I have, this offer only available by two days from now.

Now remember… send that gold to HEXChark and make sure you typed it right. Davai, Davai!

As Stardust is hard to move… please to vait a vhile for delivery. But you trust me. I am businessman. For vhere ze gold flows, I follow… is good for business. To keep honest, I vill let you see how much I made at various intervals, check here: https://www.hextcg.com/charks-stash/

Sanks!

Chark, Hired Horn Elite

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    I like this Chark, but I think you need to elaborate! Do the winners get 1x of each kind of dust, or a random one out of common-legendary? Something else?

Because as much as I want to buy into this, I has confus, and it sounds (on the surface) that the payout is significantly less than the total buy-in. If if is more than the buy-in, then I will be sending some to you, and some to Colin (poor Colin needs gold too!)
    Math is simple.

for every 100.000 gold in.

4 lucky associates each get:

1 Common Star Dust 1.000 gold
    1 Uncommon Star Dust 2.000 gold
    1 Rare Star Dust 4.000 gold
    1 Legendary Star Dust 10.000 gold
    1 Promo Start Dust 25.000 gold

or for every 100.000 gold in, 168.000 gold out. Is good deal!

Quote Originally Posted by israel.kendall View Post
    Wait a minute, how many times can we win? Like if I sent 100k gold, can I only win a single set of stardust or multiple?
    You win many times

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
    Is it going to be one drawing of all winners at the end out of the entire pool, or are 4 names being drawn and the pool reset at every 100k?
    One drawing at end. I even round up to next 100.000 gold for number of winners

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    If I is get 100.000 gold, I vill look in list of “associates” and select four individuals to receive ze precious cargo and all you is get to see spoiled card.
    I have 100.000 gold. Here is your card:

Last edited by Chark; 05-30-2015 at 01:55 PM.

This has me scratching my head

Gigantisaur
    Newest gold sink, just send it to Chark and hope something good happens!!

Quote Originally Posted by MatWith1T View Post
    Newest gold sink, just send it to Chark and hope something good happens!!
    Send it to Chark for a random chance at winning one of each Stardust on launch. 100g per entry (unlimited entries). 4 winners chosen per 100k gold received.

Seems easy enough.

Chark there is already a lack of Gold in the economy :P Dont drain it any faster :P but that being said Im sending some

Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    Send it to Chark for a random chance at winning one of each Stardust on launch. 100g per entry (unlimited entries). 4 winners chosen per 100k gold received.

Seems easy enough.
    Thank you for translating.
    So per 100 gold there is a 0.25% chance to win 42.000 gold.
    So technically if you pay 100.000 to Chark and RNG is fair, you get 4*42.000 gold back? Good deal
    Last edited by Salverus; 05-28-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Phenteo is a Vennen and Chark is a Minotaur businessman (Hired Horn)??
    Last edited by chromus; 05-28-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Gigantisaur
    If you don't want to send Chark gold, you can also choose to send it to me... and then after 48 hours, I too may or may not send you some stuff if I feel like it. Go go go!

Maybe some gold have been sent or may be not.