Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Flairina View Post
    Apparently everyone who didn't encounter him back then pretty much missed the boat. ^_^;
    This I fear

So, correct me if I'm wrong, if Urunaaz is the only way to get Leeching Burrower, its price will skyrocket as time goes by

PS: Not fair at all

Quote Originally Posted by Hrinkell View Post
    This I fear

So, correct me if I'm wrong, if Urunaaz is the only way to get Leeching Burrower, its price will skyrocket as time goes by

PS: Not fair at all
    i see no reason why its price would sky rocket, since the chance of uruunaz appearance rate was made months ago.
    On the contrary, soon with set3 release there will most likely come more equipment to the FRA. So there is more reason to play the arena again for people that already stopped. Which will increase uruunaz encounters and leeching burrower cards.

For those who have found him, do you have to be on a current perfect streak for him to show or will he show even if you have been defeated already?

Also, looking through the thread I saw this:
    Quote Originally Posted by DocX View Post
    In addition, whether or not those runs were before the Dungeon Crawler patch or after. By all accounts, the encounter rate dramatically lowered after that patch. In the interests of getting accurate data, that should be included as well.

I don't know that I've done 100+ runs yet, but I know I've likely done 60+ without encountering the mythical dragon yet in an actual game. I don't know if any of those runs was "supposed" to have me hit Uru in later tiers and I lost early. That likely would have happened before I knew to check the reward screen for the badge indicating he was "on the list".
    Where is the badge that would indicate he is on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by bamiller72 View Post
    For those who have found him, do you have to be on a current perfect streak for him to show or will he show even if you have been defeated already?

Also, looking through the thread I saw this:

Where is the badge that would indicate he is on the list?
    You can have defeats and he'll still show up.

You won't see the badge unless he actually shows up. There are hundreds of screenshots on this forum that show what it looks like.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Quote Originally Posted by israel.kendall View Post
    It is almost impossible to tell what belongs in the 2 different forums. I'm not even sure why we have them in the first place, as anything HEX related is essentially beta related as HEX is in beta.
    Personally I'd rename it Hex General Discussions and Hex Technical Discussions.
    Also more on topic, I've only seen Uruu once (and won :P) and you know how much I'm online. That's how random chance works.

Uruunaz free for 184 0 days.

At last I met the mythical dragon, although it took a while:
    • Spun all my Common & Uncommon chests with PvE gold - no Uruunaz;
    • Bought a playset of all Hex Shop AAs - no Uruunaz;
    • Spun all my Rare & a few Legendary chests - no Uruunaz;
    • Bought a second playset of Hex Shop AAs - no Uruunaz;
    • Bought some nice Legendary cards for PvE gold - no Uruunaz;
    • Completed my playset of Common & Uncommon PvE cards with PvE gold/loot - STILL no Uruunaz;

Then today he finally shows up!
    Well, almost - I found him & he seemed to have given up waiting!
    Even with the Fulmination challenge (extra card draw) Uruunaz never a played a single troop - something went wrong - not that I'm complaining, it's easier to win that way .

I had about 1200 pieces of PvE loot at the time which (generously assuming 7.5 loot/Arena run) makes it
    at least 160 runs to my first encounter.

Nice sleeves! VEEEERY nice sleeves
    Last edited by strawwmann; 06-23-2015 at 09:46 AM.

Congratulations to you . One day we will have the same luck.
    How much time does he need to revive and might appear next ?
    Last edited by Salverus; 06-23-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    You can have defeats and he'll still show up.

You won't see the badge unless he actually shows up. There are hundreds of screenshots on this forum that show what it looks like.
    Is there a thread dedicated to people showing off their emblems? I'd like to see it and all those prec - er, emblems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodslave View Post
    Is there a thread dedicated to people showing off their emblems? I'd like to see it and all those prec - er, emblems.
    http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=41608

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthr...l=1#post464966
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."