Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Server!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocmaw View Post
    Thanks muchly Showsni. Any chance we can get all the signs from the Coyotle lore as well?

CHEST OPENING HYPE!

...happy about challenging friends directly too.
    Ozawa walked the stars. When he returned, he told the people about the Signs of the Prophecies.

"This is the First Sign: We know of the coming of the diamond-eyed, who took the land beneath the land and walk with borrowed flesh."
    "This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of the rock men and their metal beasts with blood of black. They shall seek the end of all things."
    "This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns and eyes like glowing coals will overrun the land in large numbers."
    "This is the Fourth Sign: Thin, hairless creatures of pure chaos will shatter an ancient soul that was long ago transformed."
    "This is the Fifth Sign: The daughter of Blood Magic will emerge from the mouth of the mountain and speak to those who will not listen."
    "This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."
    "This is the Seventh Sign: The grasses will absorb the cries of the dying. They will turn brown and scorn the sun."
    "This is the Eighth Sign: The folk with skin of bark who hold their souls in acorns shall abandon their pacifism and seek the counsel of the elves."
    "This is the Ninth Sign: The sovereign of the cottontails shall once again demand the enslavement of The People."
    "This is the Tenth Sign: A child from the east will emerge in light. The people of the sand will beg him for salvation."
    "This is the Eleventh Sign: The wounds of a bruised world shall once again bleed fire."
    "This is the Twelfth Sign: A hero shall fall, then rise again as a king who is not a king."
    "This is the Thirteenth Sign: The battle between the infernal and the insane shall tear a hole into this world."

You can find the text in the Localization folder.

Gigantisaur
    Wow that was a little more difficult to set up then it should have been. Kept running into "Unable to find folder" issues. I finally had to put it on my desktop in its own folder and then create a shortcut onto the desktop.

On that note, why is it not automatically creating a desk top icon when running the setup??? This seems real basic "Programming for the masses 101".

The more difficult something is too setup, the easier it is too lose new players.
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

High Tomb Lord
    I put it on my desktop but broke it I deleted whole thing and gt test server back....
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    Eureka I did it.... God that was odd, I wish I knew what caused this... Svenn since you are having same issues as me just do this.

Run the game and if you get the Endless loop of ToS just close the game, copy every file in the folder into a different folder, delete old folder and re run, fixed the loop for me
    Still no luck. I'm stuck back at the original issue with the .old files and the Assembly DLL getting stuck. I've tried multiple folders in different locations (downloads folder, program files, and just straight C:/HexTest/ and C:/HexTestServer/). I've re-downloaded the zip file about 6 times. I installed on my other computer and copied the files over and tried running that way. Nothing works. Sometimes I can't even get past the patcher, sometimes I can make it to the ToS. It seems random what it's doing. I've never made it to the login screen on my desktop though. Worked fine first try on my Surface Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    Still no luck. I'm stuck back at the original issue with the .old files and the Assembly DLL getting stuck. I've tried multiple folders in different locations (downloads folder, program files, and just straight C:/HexTest/ and C:/HexTestServer/). I've re-downloaded the zip file about 6 times. I installed on my other computer and copied the files over and tried running that way. Nothing works. Sometimes I can't even get past the patcher, sometimes I can make it to the ToS. It seems random what it's doing. I've never made it to the login screen on my desktop though. Worked fine first try on my Surface Pro.
    Same issues here.
    patcher/client totally broken here.
    Ceterum censeo gameforge couponem esse delendam

I was stuck at the Assembly DLL check for a while and then moved everything back and forth between a few folders and now I'm just stuck at the ToS loop. I tried to find which file contains the tos-accepted flag, but couldn't.
    Member of The Unnamed Council: A Relaxed, Yet Organized PvE Guild - apply here!

Quote Originally Posted by LeMazing View Post
    I was stuck at the Assembly DLL check for a while and then moved everything back and forth between a few folders and now I'm just stuck at the ToS loop. I tried to find which file contains the tos-accepted flag, but couldn't.
    Someone on reddit said you had to edit the config.ini to set up your region for the ToS. Try that and report back?

"You also have to adjust the config.ini file in the AppData folder of your user directory to your region, or you'll get stuck in the TOS screen..."

If you are able to figure it out it would be great to post it in the bugs forum as well so the engineers can fix it before release!

Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    Someone on reddit said you had to edit the config.ini to set up your region for the ToS. Try that and report back?

"You also have to adjust the config.ini file in the AppData folder of your user directory to your region, or you'll get stuck in the TOS screen..."
    Ooh, I'll give that a shot. Also there's a region.ini file in my main Hex folder. I'll try copying that over as well.
    Member of The Unnamed Council: A Relaxed, Yet Organized PvE Guild - apply here!

I downloaded the server to desktop.. unzipped to new folder, ran it, and came back later and clicked 'play' and the game ran. No problems here