Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Test Server Client EULA

When asked to accept Terms of Service, it will continuously ask to accept.

Ran into this myself also after having issues installing the client to begin with. Deleted with a reinstall which allowed the client to launch which led to this.

I learned the settings are all stored in the registry so i cleared all my registry keys under cryptozoic and hex entertainment and it still hangs on the EULA. If there are other settings to clear or maybe manually edit to a value i would try that.
    In Game Name: Halko

Just to confirm, are you guys unzipping the patcher into a new directory right? Not into your existing HEX installation.

And you've tried to basically start over? Delete the entire test server install and go download a brand new http://dl.hex.gameforge.com/gf_ptr/win32/patcher.zip and unzip it into a new folder that you placed in for example C:\Program Files (x86)\HEX Test Server\

And you still get the same issue?

Yeah, 3 times now, Im really unsure of whats causing this, I know a fair bit about work arounds but nothing seems to give

I'll mention it to the engineers tomorrow. Sorry that I can't help more with this.

No worries, no rush for me anyway, im working for most of day sadly

Okay, I dont know what caused it but i fixed it, once I hit the Endless loop of Terms of Service, I closed the game, copied every file from the folder into a different folder. Deleted the old folder and then it worked without any hinges.

Any idea what could have caused it?

I also have this problem, though switching to a different folder didn't fix it for me.