Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruby Cup Question

Ruby Cup Question

With Set 3 Release Weekend happening on the 18th and 19th I was wondering if the Ruby Cup tournament is still going to be happening that weekend or if it will be getting changed to a different date.

No change in date. No real possibilities in July anyway.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Cue some frantic bug testing of set three cards before the Cup.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Showsni View Post
    Cue some frantic bug testing of set three cards before the Cup.
    some cards will be forbidden for sure i guess
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    My memory isn't glorious but I'm fairly sure it worked similar with set 2 just had a lot more cards banned but played like normal.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    I believe the only thing forbidden at the moment is the consumption of any beverage other than Ruby Red Squirt during the Ruby Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
    I believe the only thing forbidden at the moment is the consumption of any beverage other than Ruby Red Squirt during the Ruby Cup.
    I have no idea what that is!

And it seems likely that I will have to sit this out in order to participate in the release weekend. Which is a shame, I could have a lot of fun with it.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
    Man it's been over a decade since I last drank Squirt or Ruby Red Squirt! Do they even still make that soda? But I agree only consuming beverages with the name Ruby in their name and eating food from Ruby Tuesday's should be allowed during the Ruby Cup!

OMG....Ruby Red Squirt....is my addiction. I....I'm trying to ween my self off by trying this Cherry Dr Pepper. But....the Red calls to me...it...beckons my soul. Ok i just really like that particular soda.
    I don't post often. But when I do, you still don't have to listen.

Well not like i am not gonna win the cup but poeple with moneyxz will have so huge advantage having new cards 3 days after set release
    Proud Champion tier backer