Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Release Celebrate - July 17 - 20

Release Celebrate - July 17 - 20

We've released more details about the Release Celebration!

https://www.hextcg.com/release-celebration-july-17-20/

I also updated the Friday Update with the newest information.
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

So the wording on Gauntlet implies we could prime a 4 win Gauntlet run before hand then as long as we get the 5th win during release celebration we would get a Duke?

I may have to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Incindium View Post
    So the wording on Gauntlet implies we could prime a 4 win Gauntlet run before hand then as long as we get the 5th win during release celebration we would get a Duke?

I may have to do that.
    I am not too sure, but they were pretty specific of the Gauntlet needing to be during the timeframe of the event. Therefore, I wouldn't bank too much on that.
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

I may have to do that.
    Great catch.
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Devoted Emissary

I may have to do that.
    I don't think tht's going to work because you have to join the special queue and they won't be available until the Celebration starts
    Champion of the Black Flame #227

So Duplicitous Duke AAs won't be available in constructed gauntlet/scheduled/8-man queue?

Quote Originally Posted by Audens View Post
    So Duplicitous Duke AAs won't be available in constructed gauntlet/scheduled/8-man queue?
    Why would they release celebrations have never been aimed at constructed tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by parogui View Post
    I don't think tht's going to work because you have to join the special queue and they won't be available until the Celebration starts
    Hey good point. I forgot about them being special queues before. Oh well it was worth asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Audens View Post
    Correct. It's only what is specified in this article, you can ignore anything that you saw previous to this new article.
    twitch.tv/alucard2004 - my favorite hex streamer. Click for The Official Bone Forum

Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    Why would they release celebrations have never been aimed at constructed tournaments.
    Not saying they should be, just making sure that they aren't. As I read the post, Brightmoon Brave AAs are available from constructed tournaments, so I thought it merited clarification.