Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vip faq

Last edited by Xenavire; 07-20-2015 at 07:10 PM.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

If I see it before you do I'll do my best to link it here Xenavire

I just want to know if I can buy mutiples at a time, 1 VIP event a month is not enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by magic_gazz View Post
    I just want to know if I can buy mutiples at a time, 1 VIP event a month is not enough for me.
    thought if you bought more than 1 month you got all vip non expiry tickets upon purchase. We'll see though.

High Tomb Lord
    i want to know if it is available starting tomorrow and if this weekend is the first non-expiring one
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

You'll get all your ticket in advance so you can spend 12 on one month if you want. The question is more related to the booster are they stack?

You get all your VIP-tickets at once when purchasing VIP, but if you use more than one per month youll run out early. So you can choose when to use them, but you wont get more than 1 per month on average.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgol View Post
    thought if you bought more than 1 month you got all vip non expiry tickets upon purchase. We'll see though.
    Yeah I mean the packs, I don't want to buy 2x 1 year sub and end up getting a pack per month for 2 years, I want 2 per month for 1 year and all tickets up front.

Given there is still a discount on packs, i assume pack quantity is still limited and you will get 1 per week (not month) for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by magic_gazz View Post
    Yeah I mean the packs, I don't want to buy 2x 1 year sub and end up getting a pack per month for 2 years, I want 2 per month for 1 year and all tickets up front.
    its a pack a week so its 4 per month roughly I thought.