Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So...Release Celebration on 4 days notice?

Bigger playerbase and the possibility to get them from scheduled events and gauntlet. Mainly Gauntlet, because going 5/2 (or 3/1 for scheduled) is easier than 3/0 id say.

Bigger player base means more AA's but "should" also mean more demand.

The gauntlet might make it easier than before, someone did the math and you need a slightly lower win rate than you do in draft to get them. Also should take less time.

I will try 1 or 2 Gauntlets and see how it goes, feels like its just sealed but more random (best of 1), so probably not going to be that great.

Quote Originally Posted by magic_gazz View Post
    Bigger player base means more AA's but "should" also mean more demand.
    Yes, but were looking at Filk Ape prices according to current demand, not past. Bigger playerbase means more Dukes than Apes means lower price than Apes.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassine View Post
    Yes, but were looking at Filk Ape prices according to current demand, not past. Bigger playerbase means more Dukes than Apes means lower price than Apes.
    But you also forget the fact that Filk Ape is not a major constructed competitive card. Duke has a chance to be in a Tier 1 deck so that could drive the price higher

Gigantisaur
    I share Khazrakh's feeling. I planned for last weekend. That didn't go well - okay, I understand. Piling it up this weekend with the VIP to boot is a bit... catastrophic.

One solution for this weekend would be to make the VIP tickets non-expiring in order to make room for release events. Otherwise it's a horrible clash.
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    I share Khazrakh's feeling. I planned for last weekend. That didn't go well - okay, I understand. Piling it up this weekend with the VIP to boot is a bit... catastrophic.

One solution for this weekend would be to make the VIP tickets non-expiring in order to make room for release events. Otherwise it's a horrible clash.
    Really they are doing both? That IS brutal

Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    But you also forget the fact that Filk Ape is not a major constructed competitive card. Duke has a chance to be in a Tier 1 deck so that could drive the price higher
    Before Set 2 release, Filk Ape was talked about like that as well. I think he still has the potential to be. But yeah, you have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    Catastrophic? We're playing a game, right? For fun?
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Am I missing something or is the VIP weekend the same weekend like the celeb-weekend?
    :-((((
    Ceterum censeo gameforge couponem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    Catastrophic? We're playing a game, right? For fun?
    LOL, Colin it is more fun to blow things out of proportion.