Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Set 3 Armies of Myth Launch 7/21!

Master of Gifs

Set 3 Armies of Myth Launch 7/21!

I don't seem to have received any codes for my AA bards. Since we're supposed to see delivery tomorrow it's mildly troubling.
    PvE Hex - At long last!

Quote Originally Posted by Lafoote View Post
    I don't seem to have received any codes for my AA bards. Since we're supposed to see delivery tomorrow it's mildly troubling.
    They will be inserted tomorrow.
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafoote View Post
    They probably won't send these out until after Set 3 release

edit: Ninja'd by Phenteo

They will be sent by the Bard's Tale team.
    Last edited by Phenteo; 07-20-2015 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    They will be inserted tomorrow.
    How is it going to be determined if you backed it and to which account will they be inserted to in cases where people have multiple from kickstarter?

I think that's Lafoote's concern.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggarius View Post
    How is it going to be determined if you backed it and to which account will they be inserted to in cases where people have multiple from kickstarter?

As far as I am aware, a mass email should be sent out to the backers for each code they are eligible for (it is the only logical response. )
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggarius View Post

I assume the Bards Tale people would send codes after Set 3 launches at some point, once the codes can actually produce something in-game and don't cause a bunch of confusion to people not following Hex closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    I assume the Bards Tale people would send codes after Set 3 launches at some point, once the codes can actually produce something in-game and don't cause a bunch of confusion to people not following Hex closely.
    sounds about right, why give out codes that could not be redeemed and have people arguing on why their codes wont work... makes it so much easier

That's what I would expect, but the patch notes indicate they're going to be inserted. Yet no one has codes yet for them to be inserted from. It's a chicken and the egg conundrum based on the notes, if they said that they could now be claimed that would be different than insert.