Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1098

Thread: Convocation arena drop rates

  1. #771
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    I personally have a Stormcoat now too. Doesn't change how I feel about it.

    Comparing a one week time limited RNG event to a several year period is not even close to the same thing. We've already been through this, but one more time... RNG balances out in the long run. In the short term, like say a week, you have people who just end up screwed with no chance to have it balance out.
    RNG or convocation packs or stormcoats are not the true economy/game design issue here. It is all about scarcity and how things wont be available to everyone. You can't seem to accept this. This is why you are so upset about this whole thing. Your perception it is not fair is very limited. It is closing your ability to see the economy/game design because you personally is focused on meeting your desires. It is what it is.

  2. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
    Lol well how DO you expect them to be generous.?? They could give out 100 booster packs and you could say the same thing. or even platinum. Do you want them to mail out cheques?
    I'm not saying they need to be generous. I'm saying that your argument that "Oh, HexEnt is SO generous! You should just take it and like it!" is a nonsense argument.

  3. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by parogui View Post
    OMG Hex is making money, stop those evil intentions!
    Way to miss the point! I'm all for HexEnt making tons of money. It's not about that at all. See my previous post.

  4. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    I'm not saying they need to be generous. I'm saying that your argument that "Oh, HexEnt is SO generous! You should just take it and like it!" is a nonsense argument.
    When did I make that argument?

  5. #775
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    Stop pulling out bullshit arguments that you know have nothing to do with the discussion.

    Not being there is not the same as being there every waking moment and getting screwed by RNG.
    LoL ok I hit a nerve. RNG is NOT the problem. Scarcity is the issue. RNG is just how they decided to limit the supply. HEx could have easily made it first come first serve. Like I said, your desire to be a perfect completionist is clouding your perapective.

  6. #776
    Devoted Emissary
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mexico D.F.
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    Therein lies the problem...
    PvE exclusivity affects them a lot more than it affects us.

    I'm hoping there is some future ingenious development for crafting that allows players access to old exclusive PvE items, at significant personal expense. (With $$$ not always being the bottom-line, or scarcity).
    Why? I mean as some prices are right now there are many cards which some PvE will never get to enjoy like slaughters and legendary PvP with their equipment. Why is this any different? The time interval is indeed getting a single card which you only need one copy btw at high prices and for the first time ever ANY player has a chance to get it.
    Champion of the Black Flame #227

  7. #777
    Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post

    We've coped with 1 or more of these elements in the past, but this is the perfect 'STORM'.
    This definitely made me chuckle!

  8. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkam View Post
    RNG or convocation packs or stormcoats are not the true economy/game design issue here. It is all about scarcity and how things wont be available to everyone. You can't seem to accept this. This is why you are so upset about this whole thing. Your perception it is not fair is very limited. It is closing your ability to see the economy/game design because you personally is focused on meeting your desires. It is what it is.
    No, you can't seem to understand the difference between a fair chance over a long period of time and a super short time limited event with very rare items.

  9. #779
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    No, you can't seem to understand the difference between a fair chance over a long period of time and a super short time limited event with very rare items.
    If everyone has the same % chance of getting an item per pack they open isn't that fair?

  10. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkam View Post
    your desire to be a perfect completionist is clouding your perapective.
    You need to stop assuming other people's reasons and attempt to see it from their perspective instead of telling them how you think they think.

    I am not a completionist, and I am still bothered by this event for how inconsistent it has proved to be. Is my non-existent desire for completion clouding my judgement?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •