Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Could we get a Uruunaz counter please?

Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    People have photographic evidence, real sightings!

Lies! Waldo is not real!
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

I think CZE needs to run the numbers on the player base and rank by highest number of arena bosses beat without an Uruunaz encounter (not counting tier 1 bosses). Then ask themselves if that is the real design intent.

Who knows, maybe it is. Maybe hoping to see him once per year is the goal.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

I've never saw him ^^
    I ... had a dream...

The plan probably was to have him spawn a lot more but make him very hard to beat.
    With the current state of the AI he would just be free loot with a serious deck so they had to change his spawn rate to almost never.
    Not saying that's a good thing, but having him spawn more often would just inflate gold.

Gigantisaur
    I do feel for players hunting the urunaaz sleeve and having no encounters with 200+ arena runs.
    I do wonder how many people have been this unlucky.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

I'm still sitting here wishing that the Uruunaz would just be a non-tradeable token that you can redeem at your leisure to fight.

Currently, you're punished for trying out new decks in Arena because you don't want to go into Uruunaz encounter without your best deck.
    ---------

Id like to apologize for the above statement. I commented in a very juvenile and offensive way that rightfully angered some posters. I regret it and sincerely apologize.

----------

Pro + Grand King Backer. My Trade/Sell List. You can also browse my collection. Technically everything is for sale for a price.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwonders View Post
    I'm still sitting here wishing that the Uruunaz would just be a non-tradeable token that you can redeem at your leisure to fight.

Currently, you're punished for trying out new decks in Arena because you don't want to go into Uruunaz encounter without your best deck.
    that's true... you run the arena over and over with the same deck... and it get's slightly annoying ^^
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    I do feel for players hunting the urunaaz sleeve and having no encounters with 200+ arena runs.
    I do wonder how many people have been this unlucky.
    450+ runs here. No dragon.

I've not encounter Uruunaz yet but I've only run the arena probably 30 or so times. I'm curious though, I see plenty of people on the forums amongst plenty of topics who seem to speak to their number of arena runs in seemingly specific quantities. I'm wondering if there is a place to see your attempt numbers or are these people either keeping count manually or just estimating? I know I have no place to complain about not encountering Uruunaz based on how little I think I've run the arena.

I'm just keeping a running tally of my runs.