Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Could we get a Uruunaz counter please?

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Add one to the counter. A wild uruunaz just appeared and got wrecked by my slaughtergear deck. I'm so stoked. Haven't seen him since the first week of arena - and I lost horribly that day.
    http://file3.guildlaunch.net/319924/...etonbanner.jpg
    Murder Inc. - Strong PvP / PvE - Professional Leadership
    www.murderinchex.guildlaunch.com
    Keepname: SaffaMikeR

Quote Originally Posted by saffamike View Post
    Add one to the counter. A wild uruunaz just appeared and got wrecked by my slaughtergear deck. I'm so stoked. Haven't seen him since the first week of arena - and I lost horribly that day.
    Hey! Are you running the Barkam version of the deck, or something of your own? I want to know exactly what Slaughtergear deck can wreck Uru.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodslave View Post
    450+ runs here. No dragon.
    Wow. That's just... wow. I just reached my 105th Arena run during Convo and I have never seen Uru. 450 runs without dragon makes me depressed. Kinda hopeless then for me.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    Hey! Are you running the Barkam version of the deck, or something of your own? I want to know exactly what Slaughtergear deck can wreck Uru.
    Yep - I'm running Barkam's deck. Got a single Slaughtergear's reaver out and used Giles' champ power to boost his attack. Three hits and it was over.
    http://file3.guildlaunch.net/319924/...etonbanner.jpg
    Murder Inc. - Strong PvP / PvE - Professional Leadership
    www.murderinchex.guildlaunch.com
    Keepname: SaffaMikeR

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodslave View Post
    450+ runs here. No dragon.
    Are You Serious?

Could we get confirmation from a developer that this person has indeed run the entire Arena 450+ times. If confirmed could somebody please get this person's address and send him a six pack of whatever beer he drinks.

On a serious note. There is this wonderful place outside your door....
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Are You Serious?

Could we get confirmation from a developer that this person has indeed run the entire Arena 450+ times. If confirmed could somebody please get this person's address and send him a six pack of whatever beer he drinks.

On a serious note. There is this wonderful place outside your door....
    AND... I'll send him a 100 packs! For a confirmation of 450+ full runs. That's beyond unlucky if true.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Sent a PM. The devs will have to look, I'm not sure how many are actually full runs.

Quote Originally Posted by saffamike View Post
    Yep - I'm running Barkam's deck. Got a single Slaughtergear's reaver out and used Giles' champ power to boost his attack. Three hits and it was over.
    I didn't think Barkam ran the Reavers?
    Saffa - if you get any lucky replicator rolls, lets talk, I still need 3!

Shouldn't the true counter be "non-tier 1 boss encounters" as opposed to # of runs vs # of full runs.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

Master Theorycrafter
    Uruunaz has been freed from suffering

The 200000 gold will be used in creating Entrath's first Buddhist temple