Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIVEAWAY! September VIP Sealed Bounty!!!

GIVEAWAY! September VIP Sealed Bounty!!!

OK, I've recovered from the last Giveaway...

2 ways to win this one...

1. Beat me (IGN: Colin) in a match during a VIP Sealed tournament. Send me a mail in-game after the tournament to remind me of my failure and I'll reply with a Draft Pack.
    2. Post a screenshot in this thread of my daughter (Highlands Blackbelt) involved in an attack that strikes the killing blow in any game you play. Please also include another screenshot showing your name in the Current Pairings with the VIP tournament number and the same opponent name from the screenshot also visible (apologies for having to add this, folks started telling me all the ways folks could con me :P). Remember to include your IGN. That too will earn you a Draft Pack.

Happy Hunting!!!
    Last edited by hex_colin; 09-23-2015 at 03:02 PM.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Colin, you never cease to give - luckily you are able to give more than just blood, or you would be a prune by now.

I'll be there, and I'll do my darndest to achieve one or the other.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Gigantisaur
    Hehe I thought you were giving away a bounty of September VIP AA's for a second, I thought I was going to feel the urge to enter a Colin giveaway
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

he's smart, he look like he's working but he actually does that to play

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    OK, I've recovered from the last Giveaway...

2 ways to win this one...

1. Beat me (IGN: Colin) in a match during a VIP Sealed tournament. Send me a mail in-game after the tournament to remind me of my failure and I'll reply with a Draft Pack.
    2. Post a screenshot in this thread of my daughter (Highlands Blackbelt) involved in an attack that strikes the killing blow in any game you play. Remember to include your IGN. That too will earn you a Draft Pack.

Happy Hunting!!!
    A gentleman and a scholar
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

Ohh Colin you are the man that keeps on giving. I personally won't be playing in any of the VIP this weekend but your generosity to the community never ceases to amaze me. Have fun to everyone who participates in these and good luck in your VIP games Colin

well good luck in the vip Colin unless we battle of course

What does someone get if they land the killing blow on you with the Highlands Blackbelt?

when is the VIP tournament btw ?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrovoice View Post
    when is the VIP tournament btw ?
    this weekend
    https://www.hextcg.com/september-vip-weekend/
    Wishlist
    Timezone: GMT+1