Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Symbol in Wheels of Fate?

Hidden Symbol in Wheels of Fate?

Not sure if this has been seen before (and I apologise if it has), but I was just spinning a few common chests after an arena run and saw a symbol in the wheels which isn't currently in the available results list.

I present... the angry bull?

If it hasn't been seen before I guess we can have a fun game of 'guess why its there'

My guess - I think it'll appear when PvE is fully released and will reward a special consumable of sorts..

Cool catch, this is the first I learned of that. I think it looks like a dragon, with fire.

Everytime a player is unable to defeat Uruunaz and ends their Arena run, the gold that would have been paid out to them instead goes to a Dragon Jackpot. Whoever spins 3 dragons (rumored to be 1 in a million) in the Wheel of Fate hits that Dragon Jackpot and win the pot of gold that's been accumulated.

...my wish

Oooooo... What could that possibly give away?
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Oooooo... What could that possibly give away?
    The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Master Theorycrafter
    If you roll triple bulls, Clark gives you all of his gold.

Quote Originally Posted by limpit View Post
    My guess - I think it'll appear when PvE is fully released and will reward a special consumable of sorts..
    Unbelievable, I've already spun so many chests. Think of the wasted potential that I've missed out on just because I wasn't informed of this future feature.

I demand a recount, a refund, and restitution for my suffering!

srsly though, nice catch. I'm excited to see what it's used for in the future.
    Member of The Unnamed Council: A Relaxed, Yet Organized PvE Guild - apply here!

I wondered how long it would take for someone to spot that in the wild.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    I wondered how long it would take for someone to spot that in the wild.
    What do I win?

Also, 'in the wild' implies that you've seen it before and potentially know what it is.. Spill.. :P