Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition: Bring back 221 while we wait

Gigantisaur
    I would not mind if they just rotated the format on a daily basis. One day have 1/1/1 while on the next day have a 1/2/3 format. This way players could enjoy the format they want on the day it is out.
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Falaris View Post
    Primal phantom drafts or equipment drafts please.
    equipment drafts are for LAN events

fun on the live server is a much lower priority

Quote Originally Posted by ryuukan View Post
    equipment drafts are for LAN events

fun on the live server is a much lower priority
    it shouldnt be that much harder than implementing phantom drafts. just have the equipment be phantom equipment
    IGN Bfox

Devoted Emissary
    I'd pay play to phantom primal draft!
    King + Raid Leader.
    I still play Decipher's LotR daily @ http://gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/

111 or 221, either way, I'm up for something different. I'm tired of set 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    I would not mind if they just rotated the format on a daily basis. One day have 1/1/1 while on the next day have a 1/2/3 format. This way players could enjoy the format they want on the day it is out.
    I dont understand why they dont do something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    That is excellent idea, I would not even mind joining a random draft queue, where it would be decided what packs are actually opened once the draft is started (obviously from formats that make sense from developers perspective, i.e. 1/1/1, 1/2/2, 2/2/2 and even 3/3/3)

There have been a number of threads already going over this and by this point I would be more surprised if they didn't revitalize the draft/limited format in some way/shape/form. The question in my mind, not knowing all the details but just based on the how well Hex Ent responds to its community, is not if they will do it but how and when they will do it.

1: This will most likely be a limited time event. I already made a reference to the McRib in another post so I'll just let that stand.
    2: We are already in the midst of a community event with Haunted Harvest. If anything is to happen, expect it to happen AFTER November 9th.
    3: How they will implement the event: Do they just roll back to 221 or 111 or 212 or 123 or ??? We don't know. If it was a community event I would try to make it as much fun as possible and make it something we have never seen before.

My hopes for this event, even though I'm not quit sure how it would work. Make entry 3 packs of set 3 but once you are in the tournament, EVERY pack opened could be set 1, 2, or 3. Call the event Kismet's Whim? How strange would it be to open a pack of set 3 then be passed a pack of set 1 or better yet, have someone crack open a PRIMAL Pack in the draft and pass it around.