Thread: To Write Storm Cloud on Her Arms!

Exclamation To Write Storm Cloud on Her Arms!

The suicide rate of Storm Clouds have almost reached an epidemic! Behind closed doors Cloud Kings and Queens have been feeling the elemental pain of this growing trend.

This issue became personal for me when I was fighting the Seaweed Behemoth in the Frost Ring Arena and a Storm Cloud appeared. Instead of birthing Stormlings like every Storm Cloud should, this one immediately sacrificed itself. I was so overcome by grief I failed my arena run. It is so easy to point fingers or blame ourselves when this happens. Instead we need to spread the word and get these Storm Clouds the help they need.

The CDC, Coyotle Disease Control, has been tracking elemental suicide data over the last two years. According to the Stormcaller’s guide of suicide prevention:

• Suicide is the 7th leading cause of death of Storm Clouds in Entrath in 2015. 1st are Crocosaurs, 2nd are Crackling Bolts, 3rd are Vampire Kings, 4th are Vampire Princesses and 5th are Angels of Dawn. (CDC)
    • The suicide rate has increased from from 4.8 suicides per 100,000 in 2014 to 18.7 suicides per 100,000 in 2015. (This is almost an epidemic!) Every day, approximately 412 Storm Clouds die by suicide.
    • There is one Storm Cloud death by suicide in Entrath every 3.5 minutes. (CDC)
    • Depression affects 20-25% of Elementals in a given year. (CDC)
    • Suicide takes the lives of over 38,000 Storm Clouds every year. (CDC)
    • Only half of all elementals experiencing an episode of major depression receive treatment. (NAMI)
    • 80% -90% of elementals that seek treatment for depression are treated successfully using therapy and/or medication. (TADS study)
    • An estimated quarter million elementals each year become suicide survivors (AAS).
    • There is one suicide for every estimated 25 suicide attempts by Storm Clouds. (CDC)

You can help by spreading the word of this bug and under-spoken tragedy.

Use only Storm Cloud Sleeves, and declare “To Write Storm Cloud on her arms!” to other Entrathians to spread the word.

Together we can change this bug!

Bad AI isn't a bug, and it's assumed it will be fixed when they introduce the campaign and upgraded coding.

Lol, funny stuff! It always cracks me up when the AI sacs a Storm Cloud with no charges. They should have taken the cards out of the decks that the AI has no idea how to play a long time ago

Gigantisaur
    #stormcloudsmatter
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Lol, funny stuff! It always cracks me up when the AI sacs a Storm Cloud with no charges. They should have taken the cards out of the decks that the AI has no idea how to play a long time ago
    i had it once, that the stormcloud actually had a counter! that was suprising
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

like a week ago the AI got 2 counters on a storm cloud before sacing it against me. It was the 1st time I had ever seen it get any counters pre-sac. So I guess it is slowly improving.

Quote Originally Posted by malloc31 View Post
    like a week ago the AI got 2 counters on a storm cloud before sacing it against me. It was the 1st time I had ever seen it get any counters pre-sac. So I guess it is slowly improving.
    Oh my god! it's becoming self aware!

Quote Originally Posted by malloc31 View Post
    That's just coincidence. It probably happened to just play the storm cloud, then play a charge bot or similar and gained 2 charges before sacrificing it. It's happened to a few times before. It's not slowly improving until the developers are ready for it improve.