Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The FiveShards Weekly Series

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Peseto View Post
    As far as I can see, the decks from the FiveShards Weekly Series are not on hexmeta, nor in the daily datafeed hexmeta is using.
    the decklists of the last IO aren't in there as well... just wait a little bit for the data
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Devoted Emissary
    Was there a reason that the USA monthly event time was changed from when it normally occurred on Saturday? I'd love to be able to participate but I'm pre-committed on Sunday mornings.
    King + Raid Leader.
    I still play Decipher's LotR daily @ http://gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/

I have contacted all the participants in game on the details for this weekend's tournament.

All the correct information, including links to the brackets, is here.

Like last month, I have contacted all the participants in game on the details for this weekend's tournament.

All the correct information, including links to the brackets, is here.

Master Theorycrafter
    I like that you think that people read enough to know that they might stop :P
    Hi, my name is Malicus and my will to resist Hex is weak.

We got 147 for the EU event today, and 128 for the NA event. The NA event was the third largest weekly we have had yet and the EU event tied for 1st place. So, next week, let's see if we can break a new record.

Based on today's turnout, I think the EU time is better, but I will be keeping a close eye on the numbers. As always, we are open to feedback. Let us know what you think of the series and if there is anything you would like to see changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubrin View Post
    We got 147 for the EU event today, and 128 for the NA event. The NA event was the third largest weekly we have had yet and the EU event tied for 1st place. So, next week, let's see if we can break a new record.

Based on today's turnout, I think the EU time is better, but I will be keeping a close eye on the numbers. As always, we are open to feedback. Let us know what you think of the series and if there is anything you would like to see changed.
    Lets add some set 4 cards to make it more interesting.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.