Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HEX Update - Cleric's Got Talent

Good way to start the year
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Master of Gifs
    I really like the Scheme AA, well done.

I'm not a fan of the choice for Jank Bot AA. The art is cool for a kinda dino bot thing, but to me Jank Bot will always be the big huge lighthouse-robot chucking a ship anchor on a chain and wreckin stuff, not this little not-as-epic robot... I dunno, hard to top the original I guess in this case.

Agreed on the Scheme. Regardless of whether or not it ever becomes great in constructed, the art on that Scheme AA is really nice. No complaints on Balthazar other than he isn't a 4 of. I was kind of iffy on the Soul Marble at first, but it has since grown on me! Jank Bot is ... odd. The art isn't bad per se, it just doesn't feel as whimsical as I think Jank Bot should be.

My biggest disappointment though is the lack of Wakuna Although Wakuna's art is already nice IMO.

I also miss the original Soul Marble art from alpha, so maybe that's part of the reason I'm kind of meh on this one.
    Last edited by IndigoShade; 01-08-2016 at 07:59 PM.

At the very latest Hex HAS to do a patch by 1-26-16(or around then) to put in the new VIP AA cards. I do hope they will be forthcoming on news of that patch sooner rather than later. I will cancel my VIP if they do another IOU VIP weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    I really like the Scheme AA, well done.

I'm not a fan of the choice for Jank Bot AA. The art is cool for a kinda dino bot thing, but to me Jank Bot will always be the big huge lighthouse-robot chucking a ship anchor on a chain and wreckin stuff, not this little not-as-epic robot... I dunno, hard to top the original I guess in this case.
    But its a TWO-headed Dino Robot! That's pretty Janky in my book!
    ---------

Id like to apologize for the above statement. I commented in a very juvenile and offensive way that rightfully angered some posters. I regret it and sincerely apologize.

----------

Pro + Grand King Backer. My Trade/Sell List. You can also browse my collection. Technically everything is for sale for a price.

I don't like the choices of the jank bot and scheme.They seem way too unusable and situational.Very similar to the naiad and guardian angel choices.Something in the art style seems a bit off and unhexy,in all the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by McCloud68 View Post
    At the very latest Hex HAS to do a patch by 1-26-16(or around then) to put in the new VIP AA cards. I do hope they will be forthcoming on news of that patch sooner rather than later. I will cancel my VIP if they do another IOU VIP weekend.
    VIP AA's have been delayed more than once, there's no reason to assume it can't happen again.

I really like the alternate text part of Balthasar, thats really just straight baller.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

Gigantisaur
    Once over the initial disappointment (mainly due to elevated expectations) I really enjoyed the look at the cleric, the depth of campaign looks amazing and the choices/perks fun. Now that morning has arrived and I look at the article with fresh perspective I am once again HYPED! - Then the collector AA's I love them all. The Marble will see play for years to come and should be viable in an eternal format even once book 1 rotates assuming we are going with that model. Scheme I love, I have tinkered with it and it is a sleeping giant some set 4 enablers or a combo deck and this explodes and becomes very viable, also finding blessings and what not in the cleric and more targets in PvE to come. I am not overly sold on the art of the Jank Bot AA, but am excited that there is an AA version, especially with the nod in the dwarf traits. Again Jank Bot is a fun concept that should be around for years, in our guild we even had a jank bot tournament and was super fun. The Art on Balthasaar is sweet, and really there are not many playable rares left that lack an AA such is the huge number from collector, VIP, WoF and other sources. Maybe Ancestor's Chosen with AA Spectre or something but really I feel like with the pool available and the potential for future use in PvE or an Eternal Format that HexEnt have picked 4 very good cards and continue to do a good job with the AA's. Now if only we can get another 6 AA Commons for Gold as another sink that would be awesome - My 6 Wishes for Common for various reasons would be AA Briar Legion, Charge Hulk, Inquisition, Meek, Verdict of Ancient Kings, Crushing Blow.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

I'm so sad i only had money for a slacker backer kickstarter back then, i would have bought something way higher if it were the case.

Great AA's though.