Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Cards?

Missing Cards?

I know where all of the cards from PvE campaign come from but three:

Priestess of Light
    Wool'vir Baa'serker
    Ghost Sentinel

Are these cards in game? If so does anyone know where they drop?

I'd speculate that Priestess of Light is from completing the out of campaign tutorial but is bugged? Can anyone confirm? Totally clueless on Wool'vir Baa'serker and Ghost Sentinel.

Can the devs at least tell us the status. That yes it is bugged, it is not dropping or not supposed to drop. That no it is not bugged, that people have gotten it or it is a secret that no one found yet. Please?

Priestess of Light

I think that is a tutorial only card, like was Dragon Guard. You get to use it on third fight. Also it has the strange white rarity.

I don't think Priestess is an obtainable card either personally. Every other card is uncommon+. I left it off my personal collection spreadsheet.

Has anyone personally received any of these?

Just chiming in, the following cards do not drop (not a bug), certain high-level Kickstarter tiers got these as rewards which is why you can see them in your collection, but they weren't meant to be kickstarter rewards:

Priestess of Light
    Wool'vir Baa'serker
    Ghost Sentinel

The following cards are being added to your inventory instead of collection, a fix is already in for this we hope to patch soon:

Wormoid Hydra
    Awaken
    Phenteo's Gift
    Last edited by Phenteo; 02-04-2016 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Updated to make it more clear.
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    Just chiming in, the following cards do not drop (not a bug), certain high-level Kickstarter tiers got these as rewards which is why you can see them in your collection, but they weren't meant to be rewards:

Priestess of Light
    Wool'vir Baa'serker
    Ghost Sentinel

The following cards are being added to your inventory instead of collection, a fix is already in for this we hope to patch soon:

Wormoid Hydra
    Awaken
    Phenteo's Gift
    nvm

Wow, ghost sentinel being kickstarter only is ridiculously disappointing. I was really looking forward to building a spirit deck around it and knowing I'll never be able to get it has completely sapped my will to play.

Getting kinda sick of PvE players constantly getting screwed in the name of fake chase cards/rewards.

Edit: Well, guess I misunderstood, and the disappointment might have made me a bit salty, guess I still need to save it up for set 4 wheel of fate rewards.
    Last edited by Alamand; 02-04-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamand View Post
    Wow, ghost sentinel being kickstarter only is ridiculously disappointing. I was really looking forward to building a spirit deck around it and knowing I'll never be able to get it has completely sapped my will to play.

Getting kinda sick of PvE players constantly getting screwed in the name of fake chase cards/rewards.
    Alamand, it was a bug that the tiers got the cards. It wasn't meant to be that way. It wouldn't make sense to only drop the equipment and never the card itself (Ghost Sentinel).
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    Just chiming in, the following cards do not drop (not a bug), certain high-level Kickstarter tiers got these as rewards which is why you can see them in your collection, but they weren't meant to be kickstarter rewards:

Priestess of Light
    Wool'vir Baa'serker
    Ghost Sentinel
    So it's not a bug? The Wool'vir Baa'serker was actually one of the PvE spoilers that was released before the patch, so it seems odd that it's not actually intended to drop. So is the plan to allow these to start dropping in a patch soon? Or is it future content that got accidently spoiled?