Thread: Night of Bells question

Night of Bells question

Hmm I'm going through tcgbrowser's list of equipment to find equip that I'm still missing, and I stumbled over the Night of Bells card. I didn't even notice getting this card - can you folks tell me when excactly it was released? AFAIR it was a Kickstarter promise, but for some reason I have 12 copys of it, but none of the equipment pieces.
    Hex Name: Kalassar ; Twitter: @Kalassar1

Infernal Professor
    https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-th...liday-goodies/

I have a full playset (like you, sans equipment) from being an alpha tester, did you by any chance input three Kickstarter codes onto your account? That seems like the easiest way to determine of someone was potentially an alpha tester, and reward them with a playset accordingly.

Master Theorycrafter
    First Night of the Bells giveaway from 2013 I believe (maybe 2014). 1 was given away to folks who created accounts after the cuttoff date and 4 copies to accounts created before the date. If you have multiple KS codes consolidated into a single account can account fo why you have above 4 copies.

That is what my memory is telling me.
    HexHunterMokog:

My Latest Video: DeckTech: Elemental Storms!
    @ YouTube @ Facebook @ Twitter @ Twitch.tv

Learn from Failure. Be Humble in Success.

I see the equipment as well, anyone know if that is forthcoming?

It is not available yet, and there were no specific plans (as of a week ago) to make it available in the near future.

Notably, it hasn't been granted to Producer accounts yet either, so it may or may not actually work and was probably included in the current build mistakenly.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."