Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: 2 Turns Ahead Interview with Cory Jones

This is a bunch of work and thank you Salverus for doing it, I will pitch in a primal pack from each set for your effort

Quote Originally Posted by Cory_Jones View Post
    This is a bunch of work and thank you Salverus for doing it, I will pitch in a primal pack from each set for your effort

Now this is why we love you Cory. Your always there to help players.

Thank you very much Cory.
    Also where do i post the final result, since I think there is a limit on the amount of characters per post?
    (I'll be honest, it will take a bit longer than i anticipated ^^,) I did the first 30 minutes (5,082 words / 9 pages), but going to have dinner now.

If I were you, I'd post the document to google docs. Make sure you mark it as public / publish to the web. Then you can just post a link to it (and I'm sure the OP will update the first post with the link, so everyone can find it easily).
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Quote Originally Posted by Cory_Jones View Post
    With incentive like that, I wouldn't be surprised if Zubrin is installing some Dragon Speak software now to run with his recording.

Yep, looks good so far!
    Member of The Unnamed Council: A Relaxed, Yet Organized PvE Guild - apply here!

Really cool that you decided to transcribe the text but I would love to read more than just till the 30 min mark So - go on

Probably was "Hex, the animated show." I will have to go back and listen to the first one later, but it is certainly about an "ante" system.

Updated the initial post with the work-in-progress transcript and proper credit to salverus.

Bolded Corrections:

16:20 You need the ante system in here where you just throw some random card from your... [deck]

24:26: You can have an Epic Spell Wars Rick and Morty alternate universe too