Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoping for Set 4 before [insert month here]

My impression is the number of players playing both is extremely low.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazelbain View Post
    That maybe true, but a couple big streamers do.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

Quote Originally Posted by Tazelbain View Post
    I've always thought I was the odd one out for having little experience with magic

Competitors release content on the same day all the time, this should be no different. But even with that said I really dont think they drop set 4 the same week as a Steam release (Still have no idea why this is happening)

I get the feeling that steam release is pushing back set release which makes me sad. This might very well be wrong but unless they release set 4 before steam release which seems unlikely i can only assume i am correct to some degree.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    I get the feeling that steam release is pushing back set release which makes me sad. This might very well be wrong but unless they release set 4 before steam release which seems unlikely i can only assume i am correct to some degree.
    But there are primal dawn cards in the steam trailer!!

I really hope we do get set 4 before steam, but alas I'm sure you are correct and it's the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    I feel that they will be somewhat close. It just makes sense to have a large influx of interest from the existing playerbase (set 4) combine with the influx of new players. As long as they really have the server side under control, it only benefits the game to look as busy as possible during launch.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

Hoping for Set 4 before June

I'm as optimistic as the next man, but a bit of realism never went amiss Kappa

To accompany this shitpost, I bring you this sketch I'm working on of one of Emperor Ito's bodyguards. I'm always drawing lines and erasing them so the proportions aren't 100%, but I'll have the finished picture posted here when it's done
    Exclusive No-tier Backer and ResidentSleeper

Mon strimerino

High Tomb Lord
    Bunny! I love Shin'hare
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

i WARNED YOU

DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED