Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoping for Set 4 before [insert month here]

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernz View Post
    communication needs to be empowered, i agree
    Haha

If the announcement isn't this Friday's update then I guess we might be looking at a late April or even later release. I do feel the spoilers have increased a bit this week though. I wonder if we'll get any champs spoiled before release?

Quote Originally Posted by Sixlooter View Post
    This is what I really don't understand. Why is there no announcement yet? "Very early April" is like the first week, so I really hope for an announcement today.
    Even if it is delayed...so what. At least some note to us would be nice. I told my boss that I might need a few days off early April on short notice. Really hard to plan anything for people with jobs who finance this...
    I fully agree with that, I'm actually in the same boat. Hex is one of my most important hobbys and I'd glady take some days off from work whenever something new comes around. The "we won't tell you anything until it's there in a week"-policy makes it really hard to pull this off - actually it makes it borderline impossible for me.
    This is something I've complained about multiple times already but sadly it didn't improve at all thus far. To be honest the utter lack of professional communication is by far the biggest gripe I have with HXE

Quote Originally Posted by Khazrakh View Post
    I fully agree with that, I'm actually in the same boat. Hex is one of my most important hobbys and I'd glady take some days off from work whenever something new comes around. The "we won't tell you anything until it's there in a week"-policy makes it really hard to pull this off - actually it makes it borderline impossible for me.
    This is something I've complained about multiple times already but sadly it didn't improve at all thus far. To be honest the utter lack of professional communication is by far the biggest gripe I have with HXE
    We should create a union of supporters with fulltime jobs & cash but not all the time in the world although loving the game.

It might also be the absence of Phenteo, I mean he would have probably answered or at least prepared something. I hope they soon find a successor.

Master Theorycrafter

Hoping for Set 4 before May

The wait is too long....
    Any update on the release date?

Rock League Champion
    patience.... soon (tm)
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

I cannot wait anymore...

I have a certain budget that I spend every month on games. The largest part is for "real hobby" games which is atm (and has been since 2 years now) Hex and Star Citizen. So far I did not have to invest much because I was KS backer, but with this set I will spend a few hundred bucks. But my March money again goes to Chris Roberts. Corey does not want my hard earned cash

I just have a feeling that tomorrow's update will be interesting. Lets face it, there will likely be a riot if all we get tomorrow is a april fool's post. Even me, who likes slower pvp updates (4 to 5 months) is chomping at the bit for set 4.

5 months is super fine. 9 is beyond vad ;p
    Proud Champion tier backer

Quote Originally Posted by plaguedealer View Post
    I just have a feeling that tomorrow's update will be interesting. Lets face it, there will likely be a riot if all we get tomorrow is a april fool's post. Even me, who likes slower pvp updates (4 to 5 months) is chomping at the bit for set 4.
    4 months is reasonable though and not slow. We're approaching 9

They should do a reverse April Fools in which they state that set 4 won't be out until December as they're scrapping it and starting over, but then actually release set 4 tomorrow!

Seriously though, Set 4 needs to be out right now. And Set 5 needs to be at most 6 months away, otherwise I'm done.