Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectral changes

Yeah I for one really really miss the lotus design along with the kitty. Truly a shame we lost them because of legal jumbo.

That being said I plan on probably just selling mine to start with. Not too interested in the new cards and will probably fetch some decent money on the house. Theres only a total of 3500 or so a day being generated assuming all players who backed King or higher log in no?
    IGN: Wolfwood
    Poor lost souls, may you be reborn again anew!

Quote Originally Posted by LordGorchnik View Post
    Yeah I for one really really miss the lotus design along with the kitty. Truly a shame we lost them because of legal jumbo.

That being said I plan on probably just selling mine to start with. Not too interested in the new cards and will probably fetch some decent money on the house. Theres only a total of 3500 or so a day being generated assuming all players who backed King or higher log in no?
    Last I heard the number is closer to 9k.

Even still as stated, I don't think all 9000 Oak owners will be on every day so the selection is still limited.
    IGN: Wolfwood
    Poor lost souls, may you be reborn again anew!

I think it will be only worth the price of commons.

I just woke up so maybe I missed this but I am surprised nobody mentioned that most high tiers apart from collectors get double Spectral Oak's now.

Quote Originally Posted by Antfunk View Post
    I just woke up so maybe I missed this but I am surprised nobody mentioned that most high tiers apart from collectors get double Spectral Oak's now.
    This would seem an appropriate time for an "I can haz" cat meme picture.

A total surprise, unless it is just a miskey.

Also these are now green, but I haven't heard of them being distributed (though I do have all current equipment, so wouldn't notice /):
    • 2 Random Legendary Equipment
    • 20 Random Rare/Legendary Equipment
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

seems like a weird bug to change them to 2. But then I don't understand why they did not mention in the article. I cannot take credit for the spot btw as I woke up to a message from my in game friend, Bombs, to say he had spotted it. I am going to have insane amount of acorns now. I suspect that some people will be upset due to it affecting market value. Maybe HEXENT decided there needed to be more out there.

Very weird the rewards page says I have 3 of everything from my pro player tier (except spectral oak) but in reality i only have 2 in my collection from my kickstarter rewards.

Hopefully someone in the know will see this and clarify. I'm on for 8 Oak's else lol.